Dr. Fitch attended Sweetbriar College and the University of Georgia for undergraduate studies. At the Medical College of Georgia she completed her intership in Internal Medicine and her residency in Dermatology, where she was honored to be named Chief Resident.
She is licensed in Georgia and South Carolina.
She is a past Physician of the Year for Aiken County and Woman of the Year.
She has been active on the Boards of the Augusta Symphony, Aiken Symphony Guild, Augusta Ballet and the Morris Museum of Art.
She is a proud member of the following Medical Organizations:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow American Academy of Dermatology
- Noah Worcester Dermatological Society
- American Academy of Dermatology
- The Dermatology Foundation
- South Carolina Dermatological Society
- Aiken County Medical Society